I'm so glad you're here.
I created this space because of the profound impact these psychology tools have had on my life.
I used to have a lot of anxiety, worry all the time, overwork (as an attorney), and constantly pursue goals thinking that happiness was "over there."
It turns out the rigidity, fear, and anger weren't just "the way I was" or due to being "Type-A."
I was the way I was because I didn't know how to be any different.
Then I learned how to apply psychology theory to my life via coaching tools.
And everything changed.
My life drastically improved.
I used these tools to:
- Stop yelling
- Drop the mom guilt
- Become more calm
- Change careers
- Have more connection in my marriage
- Quit drinking
- Reduce overwhelm
- Pay off six figure debt
- Lose 40 pounds (twice!)
- Move across the country
To me, the most meaningful change has been internal. It's the increased self-trust I have, knowing that I can handle anything that comes my way. The confidence, self-love, and appreciation I experience now is enormous compared to before.
I continue to use these tools in my everyday life to overcome challenges and achieve big goals.
I am forever grateful for these tools because without them I wouldn't know life could be this good.
I'm so passionate about coaching because of the impact it continues to have in my life.
There's nothing more life changing I've ever experienced, and it's truly an honor to work with my clients helping them apply these tools in their lives.
The topics I teach and coach on include:
- Mindset and emotions
- Yelling, snapping, or overreacting
- Hard seasons
- Mom guilt
- Mom rage
- In-law relationships
- Balancing work and home
- Time Management
- People pleasing
- Decision making
- Goal setting
If you're like most of the women in this community, you find that on the outside everything looks great.
You have the education, the husband, the kids, the house, and day-to-day life is pretty good.
Yet, you find yourself unfulfilled on the inside.
Sometimes it's anxiety, other times it's overwhelm, and most commonly it's mom guilt.
You find yourself thinking "if we can just get to the next season, everything will be better." (Except 'over there' never comes.)
You're fine and everything is actually fine. But you know you deserve better than fine.
That's where I come in.
I have the tools and expertise to help you become the woman, wife, and mom you want to be.
I have years of experience coaching thousands of clients, and I would be honored to help you next.
My mission is to help 10,000 moms with this work inside my coaching membership for moms.
I'd love for you to join the movement.
P.S. Here's a bit more about me personally...
- I live with my husband, two sons, and two dogs in Chicago.
- I'm from Ohio (the Cleveland area).
- We spent two years living in Charleston, SC.
- I am professionally certified as a coach, as well as hold an advanced certification in deep dive coaching (emotional processing).
- I have a degree in Political Science and minors in philosophy and theatre.
- Prior to coaching, I practiced as a lawyer for several years, then as a Certified Financial Planner.
- I grew up dancing (ballet and hip hop) and still love to dance.
- I haven't eaten meat in years.
- I haven't had alcohol in years, but I don't identify as sober (instead, it's a conscious lifestyle choice).
- My arms are extremely double jointed.
- I'm a chess and skiing enthusiast (but a beginner at both).
- I've always been interested in philosophy and life's bigger questions.
- I'm bad at a lot of things (trivia and geography for starters), but I'm an incredible coach and there's nothing I'm more proud of than the work I have the privilege of doing with the women in The Mom On Purpose Membership.
- My mission is to help 10,000 moms transform their lives.
P.P.S. If you made it this far, send me a DM on Instagram (@mom.onpurpose) and let me know resonates with you. I'd love to connect with you.